Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello, from everywhere!

dancingdan42

Hey guys and girls!

My name is Dan, and I'm new here.  I'm in the Air Force, so I move around a lot.  I actually just switched from the enlisted side and got my commission.  So now I'm in the pipeline training to be a pilot, which I'm very excited about, but it also means I'm moving around even more than usual.

My home is currently in South Dakota, but for the next few weeks I'm just outside of Colorado Springs.  Just close enough to make a trip to the World Headquarters... lol

I actually haven't made my first order yet, I plan to within the week, I was just kind of hoping to make it in person (if I can get an afternoon free since HQ is closed weekends).  But  I'm currently in the research phase, trying to decide what to buy but keep enough money for rent, haha.  I want EVERYTHING.

I have driven older cars my whole life because of money.  But as a congrats gift to myself for commissioning I bought my first ever new vehicle and I want to take the best care of it I can from the beginning.  And as far as I'm concerned, the best equals Adam's.  I've watched every video and had multiple tabs open to the store for 4 days straight, haha.

Here are some pics of my new baby, the new Honda Ridgeline!

post-15255-0-13265700-1480182389_thumb.jpg

post-15255-0-30006000-1480182390_thumb.jpg

post-15255-0-48989800-1480182391_thumb.jpg

post-15255-0-68528700-1480182392_thumb.jpg

​Welcome Daniel!

​You came to the right place to keep your Ridgeline looking it's best!

​In your search to get started, think of getting kits which offer the best value for your needs.

​Essentials, Washing, etc. to meet your needs.

​Thank you for your service to our country!

:welcomebanner: 

​Welcome Daniel!

​You came to the right place to keep your Ridgeline looking it's best!

​In your search to get started, think of getting kits which offer the best value for your needs.

​Essentials, Washing, etc. to meet your needs.

​Thank you for your service to our country!

:welcomebanner:

Thanks for the welcome!  I can't wait to start taking better care of it than I do of myself. haha.

I have definitely looked into the kits, I've already got a couple in my cart that look like they save quite a bit over buying pieces separately.

And you're welcome, I appreciate the acknowledgment. 

Welcome to the addiction, Dan! Good thing about this one, though, is it won't show up in the drug test!

I live in the Springs, too, so PM me if you need anything before you PCS. Congrats on the commissioning!

Edited by falcaineer

Welcome to the addiction, Dan! Good thing about this one, though, is it won't show up in the drug test!

I live in the Springs, too, and work on USAFA, so PM me if you need anything before you PCS. Congrats on the commissioning!

Chris,

Thanks for the welcome! And I might just have to take you up on that offer...

Any chance you would be willing to meet me on a weekend and walk me through my first detail?  It should be quick since the vehicle is new, and I'll buy you a beer. :)