Customer Service 866.965.0400

A couple of16oz bottles and 2 towels

I have the below items to get rid of.

Grey borderless towel - $8.99

Orange borderless towel - $4.99

. I'm open to offers(Yes, I know I can't sell items here) Prefer for these items to go as a group.

Shipping will be on a case by case basis. Can met in person, I live in zip code 19348 and work in 19720 

Box size 13.5 X 9.5 X 3 weight 5lbs

Not interested in Buttery Wax.

post-12531-0-62238400-1484068724_thumb.jpg

Hi Josh,

I was not here to see the original post last night to know the entire context or what chemicals were shown, or whether it was implied that the chemicals were being included free with the price of the towels. If so, that should be clearly stated. If they were up for trade, that should be clearly stated as well. Combining items for sale with items for trade could be a little confusing on our part to interpret. Since you said you prefer everything to go as a group and were open to offers, it had the appearance to our moderation staff that the chemicals were for sale as well.

I know you realize this, but for anyone else that may not be aware, from our User Agreement: 

PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE ADAM'S CHEMICALS FOR SALE HERE. As we cannot guarantee the quality or track the purchase of a specific bottle to a specific person. The sale/resale of any "Used" Adam's Polishes chemicals is strictly prohibited unless prior approval is granted by a member of the moderating team. 

I did not make this rule, and this rule has been around for many, many years. This policy was made by the senior members of the company, and we cannot make exceptions. If you have any more questions about it, please PM me directly or give me a call at 866-965-0400. I do apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams