Customer Service 866.965.0400

Windshield Wipers

scottkalbfeld

Question

Can anyone recommend the best windshield wipers. I have a 2013 Mercedes c300 with factory windshield wipers.

I was looking around and the best rated ones are the rain-x latitude. I was nervous about buying these because I have the glass sealed and thought the rain-x layer that the wipers leave on the windshield might react weirdly with the sealant.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

11 answers to this question

Bosch Icons. Had problems with 2 sets of OEM blades, was almost ready to have new wiper arms put on under warranty, put on the Icons and no more issues. They sell them with diffrent connectors, diffrent part number for each style, mine went on very easy.

Get them from Wal-Mart, I found that's were they are the cheepest, the parts stores want way too much for them.

I also have the Adam's glass sealer and have no issues with the Bosch blades.

I'll +1 the Bosch. I get mine from the local parts house, but have a 30% off coupon code on orders over $50. I usually just restock the garage with paper towels, brake cleaner, rubber gloves, etc whenever I need them. PM me if anyone's interested in the code.

I got the Icon's based on the other thread, and they do not work so great on my Frontier.  They have a 'skip' in the middle of the blade on the lower third of the sweep on the drivers side.  I tried swapping them from side to side, but got the same effect.  It does not affect my vision, but I don't like the way it looks.  I will probably switch back to the RainX next time.