Customer Service 866.965.0400

Will this work well? Waterless wash + detail spray + h20

minimalist

Question

7 answers to this question

I wouldn't apply HGG without washing well first with soap and water (unless you just washed and the Waterless is to maintain). Also I'd skip the Detail Spray as it has mild wax properties and you want HGG, because it's a sealant, to bond to the bare paint and not a wax.

Absolutely agree here.  You need to wash your car first and start with a clean wet car before using the H20 for best results.  You can use the Waterless Wash and then use the Detail Spray without hurting anything, but it's not meant to replace a good old fashioned soap and water wash. 

Along the same lines, if I was my car with Adam's Car Wash (foam gun) that already has a coat of Paint Sealant, Americana Wax (2 coats) is H2O Guard really needed?  It's my understanding that H2O Guard should to be applied to the car finish after a Strip wash so that it will bond to the painted surface. Am I correct with my assumption?

...  It's my understanding that H2O Guard should to be applied to the car finish after a Strip wash so that it will bond to the painted surface. Am I correct with my assumption?

I don't believe this is true. MANY people successfully use H2O over PS.

The surface should be clean, but not necessarily stripped.

Edited by LT1xL82