Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy New Customer and Member

Mike Malo

I just used Adam's wheel cleaner on my 2006 Cadillac STS-V 19" and 18" 6-lug wheels. I purchased the car 3 years ago. I had not paid attention to the barrels of the wheels, I knew they were dark, but didn't realize that there was 10 years of brake dust and dirt stuck to them. After doing the research, and watching Adam's video, (ironically cleaning Cadillac wheels), I purchased a gallon of wheel cleaner. I also purchased the Turbo Stick tool. I was BLOWN AWAY at the immediate release of the brake dust and gook that poured off the wheels. I had to do each wheel twice because of the embarrassing amount of buildup that had accumulated over 90k miles. I discovered that the barrels have a shiny finish! They look unbelievable! From 100 feet away you can see sunlight shining through them. I am very happy with the results, and the wheels will be easy to maintain now that they are clean. The chemical reaction does give off a bit of a foul odor as it eats, but so does my son-in-law, and he doesn't clean anything. I also purchased a bottle of the GM approved Leather Conditioner which I am looking forward to using. Thank you Adam, your products work great!