Customer Service 866.965.0400

Swirl Killer

I'm not sure what Adam's has on paper but I'm sure as long as you're the original purchaser, they'd be willing to help you out whether you're in the "warranty" period or not.

On a side note, I really like the SKs. Very solid machines.

You've used it?

We have a standard 1 year warranty on both machines. Backing plates are considered a wear item, but if the backing plate would fail prematurely for some reason, I'm sure we would honor that. We also include replacement brushes with the machines as well.

I've been using the Swirl Killer for just under a year now, on more than a dozen vehicles, same with the Mini. We polished I would guess 50 vehicles at Barrett-Jackson with them last month over the course of a week. I run them on speed 4 for most swirl correction, then bump them to speed 5 or 6 for the very heavy defects. Great machines, comfortable, reliable. We've had several in body shops for nearly the same year-period and they are used weekly if not almost daily on occasion.

We do stand behind our products and will help you out in the unlikely event of any issues!

Yes. Both the standard SK and the mini. Both are great for the weekend warrior.

How often do you find yourself using the mini? I'm probably what I would consider to be a typical weekend warrior, but no motorcycle (only the Corvette). There have only been a time or two for small areas where I wish I had a smaller polisher, just not sure it's worth it to have one on hand.

How often do you find yourself using the mini? I'm probably what I would consider to be a typical weekend warrior, but no motorcycle (only the Corvette). There have only been a time or two for small areas where I wish I had a smaller polisher, just not sure it's worth it to have one on hand.

For me, it all depends on the vehicle that I'm working on.

My project truck for example, 95% of the truck is large flat areas - flat bed sides, flat hood, flat doors, flat tailgate, flat bumper, etc, so I don't use it much on that vehicle.

For my daily driver, the Mini is perfect for the gloss black B-pillars, sections of the front and rear bumper, lights, around the sunroof, C-pillar, and rocker panels below the doors, and so on, so I used it frequently when paint correcting it before applying our Ceramic Paint Coating.

I used it for my A-pillars, the front end of my SUV, and although a unique situation, to get between the ladder rungs on the back of my car.

I wouldn't make the mini your first purchase, but it's not a bad tool to have on hand as an accessory.

I don't have a SK mini, but I have a Rupes one and a Nano. I actually find that I use them both way more than I thought I might. They're perfect for bumpers, pillars and some of the intricate curves on some cars. Front ends come to mind. If you can afford it and think you'll use it a little, you'll most likely use it more than that.