Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello From Kentucky

08Black_Z71

Hello from Central KY, I am new to Adam's products and the forum. I am looking forward to trying the products.  My son just turned 16 and i'm looking forward to teaching him about detailing cars!  I keep hearing about the mystery box but i can't seem to find where to order it.  All help with be greatly appreciated.

post-15724-0-95553600-1489705620_thumb.jpg

Edited by 08Black_Z71

Welcome to the addiction, Mike!

I hear IG and FB are good ways to learn of MBs. But if you don't have an account, you can also go to http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/21842-official-mystery-box-thread/and click "Follow this Topic" in the top right. Dan does a great job posting an announcement of when MBs are live, as do other members on here.

Welcome Mike.  I too have a child just turning 16.  We gave her my older Camry as her first car and while detailing has not been something she has shown interest in, she loves Adam's products because of the smell and how well they work. 

What I've been impressed with the most is her desire to keep her car clean (inside and out) and looking its best considering it's an older vehicle.  So, while detailing may not be in her future... I'm ecstatic at the time she has been putting into taking care of her 'new' car.   

Now, If I can just figure out a way for this to transfer over to her keeping her room clean, I will be all set.  LOL