Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from VA

Jermsrg

Hey guys. Newbie to detailing and newbie to this site. Still looking to learn as much as I can right now. I'm always reading around and finding new things like steps and techniques but still need to learn when and how to use these steps. Look forward to chiming in and checking out what all of you guys and gals have to say and experience to pass along

Thank you Chris. I'm still looking for any and all basic tips and techniques for just getting started with buffing. I have the basic understanding of what's being done and the different steps but welcome any and all input from those of you that have been doing this for a while

​Welcome Jeremy!

​Be sure to check out the Adam's videos here, and on YouTube for additional information / instruction on the products and processes used to make your vehicle look it's best!

​Any specific questions, fire away........... someone will chime in and reply!  :thumbsup: 

:welcomebanner: 

Thanks guys. I'll be honest I bought a large I'll say "starter kit" at least to get me going from another company (which I hear is frowned to mention on here). I am not set with staying with them and so far I'm seeing very good things and hearing really good things about the customer service and just the ease of gathering info and feedback from Adam's seems to be top notch so as I run out of my starter products I will try some Adam's products