Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Buttery Wax

I know Adam's customer service is awesome.  I'm not complaining, I'm laughing at myself because I was truly that excited. I don't need the 15% off I would have bought it no matter what. and as  small as my order was it isn't worth causing those guys the extra paperwork or credit card fees.

Darker yellow 'golden rod' color compared to the lighter yellow we've had for many, many years, strawberry banana scent, and a 'NEW' sticker will be affixed to the first several batches, just like we did with Glass Cleaner a few years back.

Goals for the update were for even easier removal if the product sits on the surface for a bit, more depth and shine, and added durability per application compared to the current version. I wasn't really involved much with the testing and development of this particular product, so I'll have to get any further information from Adam :)

I got my new buttery wax today, It smells awesome but there was no sticker or mints :(

So, I only did one panel so far...the wife had me doing other things around the house.  But I had to try it out.  Anyways, Brilliant Glaze first, then locked it in with the NEW BUTTER.  Its as easy as the GLAZE, in fact the glaze was a little harder because it went on heavier, because it comes out of the bottle quicker.  Moving along, the new buttery wax smells good, and is as easy as described.  Oh and I applied and buffed by hand.  Hope to finish the whole truck tonight, then will post a pic.

New butter is a dream to work with and leaves a super smooth finish. I did the glaze first as stated above, but i did an entire side before buffing, and the glaze got stubborn, guess i need to do smaller areas. The wax however came off super easy at one time for each entire side of the vehicle. Definitely a great product!