Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Alberta, Canada

Guest lonnybaumgardner

Guest lonnybaumgardner

Hello, my name is Lonny, I just recently got myself a 2009 Corvette, I am looking forward to learning how to keep it looking like it did the day I picked it up.

Welcome Lonny!

A few years back my wife and I spent 2 years delivering telephone switching gear on a regular basis in your neck of the woods. Alberta (Jasper and Banff National Parks)and B.C. are about the most beautiful places in North America.

We've always talked about going to Calgary and watch the famous horse stampede.

Congratulations on the new Vette. People here in the States sometimes don't realize the premium you pay for your vehicles.

Later,

Lonny, I think your expectations may be a bit off and in need of correction...You will not be able to keep your Vette looking like it did on day one if you use Adams products. Sorry to tell you, that's just not gonna happen.

YOUR VETTE IS GOING TO LOOK WAY BETTER!!! RAISE THE BAR!!

Honestly, my truck looks 100% better now that I detail it with Adams than when the dealer delivered it to me. Im sure the Vette dealers use better stuff than my Toyota dealer did, but still. Adams products are at an entirely different level of quality than anything else out there (IMO).

Guest lonnybaumgardner

Thank you for all the welcomes and the tips, I am looking forward to BS'ing with all ya. Thanks again guys!