Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's in the kitchen!

WaxOnWaxOff

No! He's not in my kitchen...

With a house full of teenagers it's tough to keep things as tidy as a waxer likes, especially the stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.

No sooner do I clean it than a hungry young member of the tribe goes in search of food and gets fingerprints all over the 'fridge. "Okay," I thought, "Detail Spray should do the trick."

I gave all the stainless the once over- and since I'm like you- a total geek for detailing something, they got the twice and the three-times over too. The Detail Spray and Super Plush Microfiber (new small size!) did the trick. Don't know why I've not done this before? :glasses:

Finger marks are not nearly as evident, and my wife doesn't think I'm a complete fool... Hmmm, not sure about that last thought.

I have a tribe that makes big messes and they don't seem to know how to clean it up when then are done.

The All Purpose Cleaner worked wonders on my stove.

Have you ever seen a stove after you let the kids cook?? :explode:

I have! It's not pretty, but then you should see it after I cook! :lol:

Green wheel cleaner and detail spray once or twice a week in the shower stall. Oh yea thats what I'm talkin about:willy:. I don't know the long term effects yet but man it works good and the smell is awsome. I just haven't figured out how to convince myself that I love this part of detailing,:rolleyes:

Green wheel cleaner and detail spray once or twice a week in the shower stall. Oh yea thats what I'm talkin about:willy:. I don't know the long term effects yet but man it works good and the smell is awsome. I just haven't figured out how to convince myself that I love this part of detailing,:rolleyes:

I might have to try that, because although Tilex works great, the bleach smell about kills me.

• 2 weeks later...