Customer Service 866.965.0400

Around the House

Rich

We all know how great Adam's products work on our vehicles. Here's the place to list all the ways we've discovered that Adam's works in and around the house. Post up! I'll start.

BSG..........works great on the outside of windows! Like RainX

Detail spray..........takes fingerprints off of stainless appliances.

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner........dilute to a mix of 1/3 Adam's, 2/3 water for use in steam carpet cleaners.

I have used the All Purpose Cleaner on my stove. It works great to take that cooked on mess off when you have people in your house that don't clean up after themselves.

I polished my laptop with the Buttery Wax because it needed some TLC.

The Glass Cleaner works wonders on my glass TV stand and the Micro Fiber towels are great to dust off our Plasma TV.

I cleaned my leather jacket with the Leather Conditioner and it revived my jacket.

I will soon be trying the Carpet and Upholstery cleaner in my steam cleaner and I will tackle all the carpets in my house. smiley_cleaning.gif

I did this and it made my black leather way dull, I don't think that I will do it again:willy:

Bluezey:pc:

Try using the cleaner first, then the conditioner, and be sure to really work it in. It does work well on leather coats, but it's kind of like shining shoes. You sort of need to buff it with a cloth to bring back the shine. :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...