Customer Service 866.965.0400

water spots on windows

reaper8253

Question

24 answers to this question

Revive polish works well, but for deep, aggressive cleaning power (especially if your windows have pitting), use swirl and haze remover with either the orange or white pad and detail spray for good coverage and lubrication.

I bet his new 4" wheels work work the bees knees on the windows!

True, and in the mean time:

Swirl and Haze Remover my friends, use it by hand, and apply serious pressure with either the PC and orange pad, or by hand.

They WILL come out!:rockon:

Edited by Adam

True, and in the mean time:

Swirl and Haze Remover my friends, use it by hand, and apply serious pressure with either the PC and orange pad, or by hand.

They WILL come out!:rockon:

So you will have 4" pads coming out?

DO you know when, I am wanting to buy some soon. I didn't seen them in any of the products that rolled out today....

Will the swirl and haze remover do anything for swirls on glass? Would it depend on the type of glass (windshield vs other)?

Bump for this question. I have some swirl type scratches on the windshield of the Subaru I hope will polish out.

Bump for this question. I have some swirl type scratches on the windshield of the Subaru I hope will polish out.

There has been some people that have said that you can indeed polish them out but it takes a loooong time. A better idea is for you to just replace the glass. :o

Try the 4" pads with a drill, Swirl & Haze Remover, and Fine Machine Polish. Take before shots, and then give it a go. Perfect afterwards? Post after-shots. Not perfect, post after-shots, and get a 110% refund.

Email or call me if you would like help during the process!

-Adam 303-718-9480/ cell:thumbsup:

Try the 4" pads with a drill, Swirl & Haze Remover, and Fine Machine Polish. Take before shots, and then give it a go. Perfect afterwards? Post after-shots. Not perfect, post after-shots, and get a 110% refund.

Email or call me if you would like help during the process!

-Adam 303-718-9480/ cell:thumbsup:

Which pads, boss? I tried a small corner this evening and didn't get any results, but then I wasn't at it very long. I will try again this weekend after the precip stops (I really DON'T want the G8 sitting out in the rain!)

Which pads, boss? I tried a small corner this evening and didn't get any results, but then I wasn't at it very long. I will try again this weekend after the precip stops (I really DON'T want the G8 sitting out in the rain!)

Like I said you are going to have to really go at it hard for a LONG time. It's very very hard to remove scratches out of glass as glass is very hard. I would replace the windshield personally.

try the yellow pad w/SHR, then orange pad w/ SHR, white pad w/FMP let us now how that works.

Did this on a small section. Worked for about an hour. No discernible changes.

I will play with it again later. In the end I will probably bite the bullet on a new windshield.

I had this problem about a year ago. I called my helpful Adam's moderator (Thanks Bill) and he really helped me out. SHR with an orange pad followed by BSG. They looked amazing when I was done. Now my windows are really easy to maintain.

Rob

I had this problem about a year ago. I called my helpful Adam's moderator (Thanks Bill) and he really helped me out. SHR with an orange pad followed by BSG. They looked amazing when I was done. Now my windows are really easy to maintain.

Rob

They probably weren't actual 'scratches' in the glass. SHR is a great windows cleaner of grime and water spots but removing scratches off glass is **** near impossible.