Customer Service 866.965.0400

BSG = My New Favorite Adams Product?

estecoca

Question

It took me a while to come around and actually try the Brilliant Spray Glaze, but I sure am glad I did. This is an amazing product! It gives my finish lots of depth and provides a silky smooth shine. I think it provides more tangible results than any other single product I have used...I love it.

Here are some shots from my recent work/play.

1. BSG separates by desing...its ok...a quick shake takes care of it.

DSC00935.jpg

2. I always hold the mf applicator over the surface I am glazing so as to catch any overspray. This stuff is liquid gold and I dont want to waste a drop!

DSC00939.jpg

3. It's super easy to apply. Simply slide the mf applicator along the surface and cover the clean/dry paint, glass and chrome. Very easy and theraputic...lol..the following is a shot of my truck as the product dries. It doesnt take long to dry, but I always allow more than enough time. I gave it a couple hours on a warm, dry day.

DSC00942.jpg

4. Using an Adams blue MF towel, it's super easy to remove the dried product. It creates a tiny amount of fine dust, which is easily swallowed up by the MF. The following is a pic after I started to remove the BSG from the windshield. Its obvious where I have/not removed it.

DSC00968.jpg

5. The pic isnt a good one, but I hope it shows how great the shine is on the glass, at least (I know its too dark to really see the paint).

DSC00976.jpg

The best words I have to describe the results of using BSG are 'silky smooth' and 'BANG!'. The shine is smooth and the metallic qualities of the paint pop out at you. Love this stuff. I will take the truck out of the garage as soon as the local grass fires are controlled and the soot is knocked out of the air..I'll be sure to post some real pics of the results.

Edited by estecoca

21 answers to this question

Great review! You'll also find that the BSG provides a very smooth finish that does not allow dust to settle as easily. Typically just driving down the road will remove the dust!

It's called "fictionless finish."

Thats good to know ......very nice pics btw

so do u rub this on or just spray it on and wait for it to dry??

Esteban, I want to buy you a cigar for this great review! Do you smoke cigars? Thanks, great write-up, and I hope we get a chance to meet up one day soon, or at least talk on the phone!

Thanks, again.:thumbsup:

Great review!

I used it on Sunday and am amazed how the car has stayed so clean. OK that doesn't seem like a big deal but my car's black so it's a HUGE deal for me.

I truly believe it keeps static down. All I did was put my BSG on, let dry for 20 or 30 and then come out remove and then DS until perfect. It seems like with the black it helps to use a light spritz of DS to get it super clean after the process.

May just be me though...

Chris

Great review! You'll also find that the BSG provides a very smooth finish that does not allow dust to settle as easily. Typically just driving down the road will remove the dust!

It's called "fictionless finish."

why am I just learning this?! (he rushes outta the room and busts into the garage to rub some BSG on his silky smooth black sand pearl paint)

AZ = dust and pollen. black paint = dust and pollen multiplier

Just a quick follow-up on my earlier post. I took the Taco out of the garage for a few pics. The sky was extremely hazy, so the lighting in the pics sucks...

DSC00989.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

I hope to get some better pics this weekend after a wipedown with DS.

I just pulled out the BSG again. After a few months of not using it and instead trying out Buttery and Americana, I decided to lay-down some BSG on top of a coat of Americana. And I needed to coat the glass, too.

...all I can say is WOW! I love this friggin stuff. Its amazing. Its the easiest thing to use you could ever imagine and it leaves a super glossy and slick finish. Its so impressive, it makes me wonder why I mess with anything else. I mean, I know there are other products that provide other protection and BSG is no substitute for wax and blah blah blah...I just think that when it comes to pure shine and slickness, it is second to none.

Adam, you have a home run with BSG...ever think of selling samples of it? I would love to give some to my brothers, dad, etc.