Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Vehicle

OIF Vet

Good morning everyone. Well my wife has been wanting to get rid of her car and go to something a little bigger. Since the kids are getting bigger as well as there sports gear (hockey bags and baseball bags) we need a little more room for the family. The question that I have is does anyone own a Ford Edge? If so, I am curious to what you think of it. We are looking at a 2008 left over SEL FWD. So if you have any comments please let me know. Thanks everyone.

Rob

It is a very smooth ride. I hit some bumps on the road and you could just about fell them. The acceleration surprised me. We were at a red light and when it turned green, I stepped on it and it took off. A huge difference from our car. It shifted nice and smooth and I was really impressed by the breaks. We are driving a 2004 Taurus now and it's a big difference. The wife drove it after I did and it was funny because she was telling me the same comments I had.

It has a ton of room inside. I'm 6'1" and I had to push the seat up a little. When my wife drove it, I sat behind her and I had plenty of leg room. She's 5'8". That's good to know since my kids are growing like weeds, they will have plenty of room back there. There are a ton safety options that are standard. So far, it looks like a winner especially with $6,000 worth of rebates!

Rob

A guy at work has one that his wife drives. He says it's been a great vehicle for them. I would buy one in a second! I like the new sport with the 20 or 22" (can't remember which) wheels on it. Man that looks pimp! The interior is well laid out and well put together as well.

I'm a Chevy guy, but my son had one as a rental for a bit and I got to drive it. Drove really well. Lots of room, nice power, nice ride. That's about all I really know about them though. :cheers:

Good morning everyone. Well my wife has been wanting to get rid of her car and go to something a little bigger. Since the kids are getting bigger as well as there sports gear (hockey bags and baseball bags) we need a little more room for the family. The question that I have is does anyone own a Ford Edge? If so, I am curious to what you think of it. We are looking at a 2008 left over SEL FWD. So if you have any comments please let me know. Thanks everyone.

Rob

Great car, two of my friends have them and love them. Lot of power for the engine in it, actually has some get up and go! Very comfortable, controls are easily reached and not in strange places, and the layout is clean looking. I was really impressed by them. Very good look to them as well! :)

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Buy American :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Definitely!! We've had three GM dealerships close in our area in the last two months, while the Toyota dealership is expanding!