Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cars and coffee detail spray

alexA5

My score from Cars and Coffee West Palm Beach! It was limit 1 bottle per person, luckily my daughter was with me :)

The bucket is also limited edition, all black. Black bucket, black grit guard, black seal and black dolly.

I got there at 8:15 and there were only 3 bottles left ... 1 after my daughter and I got ours. Not sure how many bottles they brought but they were gone quick. The detail spray and single soft towel was $20. I think I heard them say the detail spray by itself was $15 ... The all black bucket set was $50. 

20180708_115407.jpg

23 hours ago, MikeSoFlo said:

My score from Cars and Coffee West Palm Beach! It was limit 1 bottle per person, luckily my daughter was with me :)

The bucket is also limited edition, all black. Black bucket, black grit guard, black seal and black dolly.

I got there at 8:15 and there were only 3 bottles left ... 1 after my daughter and I got ours. Not sure how many bottles they brought but they were gone quick. The detail spray and single soft towel was $20. I think I heard them say the detail spray by itself was $15 ... The all black bucket set was $50. 

20180708_115407.jpg

Like the black bucket & black caddy 

2 hours ago, SSilver07 said:

I got one this weekend too! smells more like hot chocolate to me.

Interesting!  Thanks! I’m cautiously optimistic about the scent. I’m like @pirahnah3 and love cofee.  But I find that most coffee scented things don’t smell anything like coffee.  

Fingers crossed that when/ If the spray gets out to the plebeians, it smells good.  I find the limited sparays are fun and look forward to the scents.  But I actually prefer to use them, so it’s a bit of bummer when the smell isn’t as good as I hoped— I.e Canada DS and 2017 4th of July DS.

The best coffee scented item I ever found was a Yankee Candle that was named "Roasted Coffee" and it smelled just like fresh ground beans. 

I have kinda gotten used to things having that vanilla or slight milky scent to it to appease the folks who dont LOVE coffee. 

On 7/8/2018 at 10:13 AM, MikeSoFlo said:

20180708_115407.jpg

I will be able to sell the socks off of coffee scented detail spray! Just will park right outside Starbucks HQ.  FYI....I live in Washington in case you all don't know...lol

Edited by Liralen