Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cars and coffee detail spray

alexA5

7 hours ago, alexA5 said:

So who’s gonna be the man and hook us up with bottles ? 

A93A4EBC-68C8-4755-845C-13AC90A54E61.png

7 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Im in to get some! I hope it comes up for sale BY THE GALLON! Heck I would go for a 5 gal of this stuff 

7 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

:jawdrop:

+1

Ok...I might just have to head north this weekend.....no promises, but standby, forum members!

Anything done on here has to be a trade, though.

Edited by falcaineer

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Ok...I might just have to head north this weekend.....no promises, but standby, forum members!

I will trade you cupcakes! Made Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes for the 4th of July BBQ at work...they are delicious, and of course everything homemade ;)

On 7/3/2018 at 11:57 PM, falcaineer said:

I will give you one soul. 

I am going to try and hit up the West Palm Beach show this Sunday to get a few bottles. I leave for a work trip Sunday afternoon so my wife is busting my chops about wanting to drive an hour in the morning just to get Detail Spray ? ... She doesn't get it ?

My plan is to leave my house at 7am, be to the show at 8am as soon as it opens, get a few bottles and drive right back home ... hopefully be home before my wife and 1 year old wake up ... they'll never know ?

7 minutes ago, MikeSoFlo said:

I am going to try and hit up the West Palm Beach show this Sunday to get a few bottles. I leave for a work trip Sunday afternoon so my wife is busting my chops about wanting to drive an hour in the morning just to get Detail Spray ? ... She doesn't get it ?

My plan is to leave my house at 7am, be to the show at 8am as soon as it opens, get a few bottles and drive right back home ... hopefully be home before my wife and 1 year old wake up ... they'll never know ?

Thats awesome, sounds like me washing my car,  have to get up early and do it before wife and 9month old get up.  ??

PS Grab a bottle for me ??

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

This sounds like a product that just plain needs to be added to the regular Adam's line.   Not just a special edition.  Just saying.   

This was posted on their IG ... It's the 4th of July limited edition Mystery Buckets ... 

I spy the limited Cars and Coffee, Illest, Canada, Social Club, Untamed ... There's some SWEET products in these buckets. I got 2 coming, fingers crossed! 

Screenshot_20180705-142442_Instagram.jpg

Edited by MikeSoFlo

1 hour ago, MikeSoFlo said:

This was posted on their IG ... It's the 4th of July limited edition Mystery Buckets ... 

I spy the limited Cars and Coffee, Illest, Canada, Social Club, Untamed ... There's some SWEET products in these buckets. I got 2 coming, fingers crossed! 

Screenshot_20180705-142442_Instagram.jpg

Insaw that too!! And had to order!! Just hoping i didnt get suckered and those arent the real buckets!?!   Any of those looks too good to be true!!

Just now, tlbullet said:

Insaw that too!! And had to order!! Just hoping i didnt get suckered and those arent the real buckets!?!   Any of those looks too good to be true!!

I feel ya ... That's a lot of buckets to bait and switch ... Fingers crossed for some sick products! 

I feel ya ... That's a lot of buckets to bait and switch ... Fingers crossed for some sick products! 

What??   I hope you're not saying that Adam's posts those pics to get people to buy, but don't send what's in the picture.  That doesn't happen buddy.  They fill the buckets, put lids on them, and ship them out.  Once they're filled, the guys there don't know what's in them, or have any way of choosing who gets which bucket. 

Sadly thou thru all the pics there is only 1 bottle that you can really see, now that doesnt mean there isnt one hidding down in one, but based on the fact that all of the special ones are laying on tip I would think that they are added after the basic bucket was made. All in all thou some REALLY sick looking buckets this go around! Looking forward to mine. 

Im with RIch, this NEEDS to be a regular scent, I love the berry dont get me wrong but COFFEE would just be awesome, need an early morning pick me up? Coffee detail spray, Need that little zing in the afternoon to keep you going, detail your desktop with Coffee detail spray, want that scent all day, just keep the bottle with you and take a sniff as needed. Coffee detail spray, almost better than the real thing. 

4 hours ago, Rich said:

What??   I hope you're not saying that Adam's posts those pics to get people to buy, but don't send what's in the picture.  That doesn't happen buddy.  They fill the buckets, put lids on them, and ship them out.  Once they're filled, the guys there don't know what's in them, or have any way of choosing who gets which bucket. 

No not at all ... I have faith in Adam's. The user above me said something about hoping he didn't get suckered into buying and they aren't really full of those goodies ... I'm saying that's a lot of buckets to pull a bait and switch. 

No not at all ... I have faith in Adam's. The user above me said something about hoping he didn't get suckered into buying and they aren't really full of those goodies ... I'm saying that's a lot of buckets to pull a bait and switch. 

Gotcha.  :2thumbs:

8 hours ago, tlbullet said:

8 hours ago, MikeSoFlo said:

6 hours ago, Rich said:

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Gotcha.  :2thumbs:

I've said it several times on here...Adam's needs to make a video on what goes into the making of Mystery Boxes and Buckets. That would help answer a lot of questions.

And for anyone still skeptical, agreed with @Rich...I've seen it first-hand. They create the boxes/buckets, usually several varirties of each, box them up, stack them, then pull from the stack as they ship. They really don't have any idea on who gets what. Here's a pick of MBs waiting to go...

I've been happy with the mystery buckets I've gotten so far and I have 2 more in route. As a matter of fact, I really don't "need" any more product so I'll only be buying mystery buckets and limited edition items at this point.