Customer Service 866.965.0400

Creepin

Good afternoon,

Thought I’d introduce myself. Long time lurking and buying various Adams items. Mainly the mystery boxes hoping to hit it big!

Not a car detail aficionado, but enjoy and like buying quality items. 

This is is my first post to try and get to 50! Hoping to post a WTB for a FireHose nozzle. I’m hoping I can find one and was one of the impetus of trying to begin to add useful information to the forum. 

All my best!

25 minutes ago, Creepin said:

Thank you!  I would be more nervous (joining forums always cost me a lot of money) but I’ve been buying Adam’s for a bit now. 

Well, we can't guarantee being around all of us won't lead to more purchases...but I can guarantee there's lots of great info and even better people on here. Enjoy, and ask any questions you have.

On 12/22/2018 at 7:13 PM, falcaineer said:

Well, we can't guarantee being around all of us won't lead to more purchases...but I can guarantee there's lots of great info and even better people on here. Enjoy, and ask any questions you have.

Ha! Yeah, I’m tempted to pick up a mystery bucket... I bought a few boxes a little while ago but always end up a little disappointed, I think I always hope to hit the jackpot!