Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Louisville Ky

D Baize

Welcome Dave! You must have a great looking car now that the Junkman has had his hands on it. Did he feed you too?? :D

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Edit: after reading Junks post about the repairs on your car.............it looks AMAZING! What a job! And I see you guys ate, but not one of AJ's great pizzas. Gotta try one of those sometime. :2thumbs:

Edited by Rich

Thanks for the very warm welcome!!!!! Rich, after we were done with the repair I met AJ for lunch, and it was on me. AJ is easy to be friends with and is super helpful. He saved me alot of money.:glasses:

Right on David, and thanks for joining our family! What shows do you attend in your area, if any, in the summer months?

Again, welcome!:2thumbs:

Hello and thank-you for the great welcome to a very nice site.First up on shows will be the C5/C6 Bash in April. May I will try to attend the Corvette Cruise-in in Bowling Green. June, the car club I am in will have a show here in Louisville--up to 200 cars expected. The club is the Falls City Corvette Club. And finally in July I will again be attending the National Corvette Homecoming in Bowling Green, my son and I came in third place in our category. First time we ever entered a car show like that. My son Ted and I take lots of trips, which is the main reason for owning the car. Here is Ted and the car at the Homecoming last year.Picture001.jpg

It's great to have ya over here David, and thats a beautiful Corvette :cheers:

Since you're a paramedic tell AJ how bad those succulent meals are to the body :lolsmack::lolsmack:

He's been a Marine, that would be impossible:cheers::lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...