Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass boost leaking

rrmccabe

Question

Anyone else have problems with glass boost sprayer leaking?   Mine wont spray  and just leaks around the plunger at the base so have to drip it onto the glass. I asked Adams about it and they offered to sell me another one for 99 cents....  Yea I don't think so.

Was thinking about just switching it to another empty Adams bottle but as not sure if the alcohol or whatever is on the glass boost would destroy it?

8 answers to this question

I had a similar issue a while back.  Dan at Adam's sent me a whole new thing of glass boost free of charge.  

You should be good to go in another bottle.  The coating prep is in a regular bottle and sprayer and it's just fine and the coating prep is basically just alcohol.  

I think I will try that. The CSR told me " I would recommend pulling the sprayer out and running water through it after every use ".

That is insane. Not only is it inconvenient but I really don't want to flush product out each time that cost $2/ounce then continually pump it again until I am pretty sure I am back to boost so I can apply it.

Dan is always good to help but not going to call him every time I an issue with Customer Service which these days seems like every time I need them.

Thanks guys.  Yea I will just dump it into another bottle and relabel it.

And Hamilton detail,  this car season (summer)  am going to start mixing in some other brands as well. Running out of reasons to be brand loyal. There products are too expensive to not get 110% treatment. The proper thing to do would have been to say we are sorry will send you another nozzle.  Done.

17 hours ago, dirtymarcus said:

Yea, my glass boost sprayer only shoots a straight stream of fluid.  Not very helpful and they dont even have replacement sprayers for sale on their site, for this sprayer.  I'm 100% not a fan of those dainty little sprayers either.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/empty-bottles-sprayers/8oz-sprayer-1-pack.html

Here’s a link if you ever need one. But you shouldn’t have to pay $2 and possibly shipping for defective sprayer. I have a Glass boost that works fine so far but it’s not even a month old yet so time will tell I guess.