Customer Service 866.965.0400

BF&C: Corvette Corral

Team Adam's

Might as well start off the first of the Adam's Lounge "bar flies and clubs."

This thread is open to our Corvette enthusiast friends and family members.

Post up your favorite stories, thoughts, and photos. While it's WAY off topic and only the general Adam's Lounge rules apply, keep discussion positive and friendly. :D With that said..... I love getting 27 mpgs and passing Hybrids!

Mustang drivers, truck fanatics, import scene drivers: start your own BF&C thread today!

It always amazes me that people will look at a Corvette and think "can't get good gas mileage on that thing. You must have a lot of money". Then you tell them you get close to 30 mpg on highway driving and I just love to see the look of disbelief on their faces.

Good story-

I was at a car show this summer, and they had a two seater class (no corvette class). I tried to enter that class, but they assigned me to the modified class. I assumed this was because I have some chrome in the engine. Well, when the judging was almost done, they hadn't been around to judge my car. So they sent the judges from the two seater class, who refused to judge my car because I was in modified. So they got the "head" judge know it all. He looked at the Vette and said (and this is verbatum) "this car belongs in modified because it has a trunk. Corvettes don't have trunks". I just looked at him and thought "are you that stupid"? LOL.

I got first anyhow. :D

i like when people ask if its a new car. ive been asked if its a ferarri, a 08 and a 05 all i do is :D and say nope its a 2000

but what bothers me is when people expect us to do a burnout and shred our tires for their enjoyment. like we havent been asked that a million times and were going to say yes just to them:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...