Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Paste Wax over Liquid Paint Sealant

Was just wondering if applying the Ceramic Paste Wax over the Paint Sealant would work like a normal wax?

Didn't know if the Ceramic Paste Wax should bond to the naked paint surface or not.

I have had great success with all of the products, and just want to make sure I am not being redundant with the application.

Thanks

I prefer to put in on the naked surface, but I have put it over Liquid Paint Sealant once and it worked just fine.  The key with CPW is keep the coating thin, it does not take much to cover the vehicle and the thin coat is much easier to work with.  I cannot tell you about the longevity when applied over LPS since it has one been three months since I did it, so far it looks great and I just over over it about once a month with Ceramic Boost.

On 5/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, CleanFreak13 said:

Was just wondering if applying the Ceramic Paste Wax over the Paint Sealant would work like a normal wax?

Didn't know if the Ceramic Paste Wax should bond to the naked paint surface or not.

I have had great success with all of the products, and just want to make sure I am not being redundant with the application.

Thanks

Welcome Will......Yes that will be fine to do.