Customer Service 866.965.0400

Revitalizing camper

Renurbs

Question

I recently bought a 15 year old rv some of the fiberglass has become kind of chalky and dull.  I’m looking to bring it back to life and looking great.  What do you suggest I use.  Has to be something easy to use and affordable as the rv is pretty big, 35’ and 12’ tall

from what I’ve done so far it seems to be just soaking up anything I put on it.  

4 answers to this question

Hi @Renurbs

As @red94chev stated, the first thing to do is get the junk off it, then you can see what to have to work with.    

As much as I think the Ceramic line would be the ultimate way to go, the time and cost of doing the preparation, plus the needing both the Ceramic Prep, Ceramic Spray and a supply of Ceramic Boost.  Another option once it is cleaned up is go with H20 Guard and Gloss.  The HGG is a hybrid product that should bond pretty good to the camper shell while adding protection. HGG would not require any additional products would preparation or for boosting.   

For an applicator for applying the HGG on the upper parts of the RV, you can use the Adam's Red Car Wash Wedge.  I know it is designed for washing, but it does very well as for having something that you can hold onto, spray the product onto then a wipe a large area.   I'd recommending purchasing a few of them to keep around.

It comes down to your budget and time, either way you are going to use a lot of product, so plan on at least a gallon for a rig that size.