Customer Service 866.965.0400

Z won 1st place in class at Mall car show!

jub jub

I took first place in our Corvettes On the Mall car show yesterday. I think the black spiders clinched it for me. The judges were from the Porsche club and they went nuts (IMHO :lol:)when they saw my car. One of the judges has a black on black 911 so he was on my side.

While I was idle, I took time to show some of the other contestants the Adam's products I used to detail my car. I think I have one a few converts so sales should be picking up soon! :D

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics despite my amateur photography.

blackz032.jpg

blackz030.jpg

blackz029.jpg

blackz028.jpg

blackz026.jpg

blackz025.jpg

blackz023.jpg

blackz022.jpg

:2thumbs: Black is hard to beat !

Wanna bet? I got second a week ago in a three car class. All because the judge prefers stock to modified. The guy who won actually had kitchen carpets in his Vette for floor mats. :lolsmack:

From Best of Show in a show with 350+ cars to second in a class of 3. :loser:

:lolsmack:

Wanna bet? I got second a week ago in a three car class. All because the judge prefers stock to modified. The guy who won actually had kitchen carpets in his Vette for floor mats. :lolsmack:

From Best of Show in a show with 350+ cars to second in a class of 3. :loser:

:lolsmack:

It's all about the judges. I hear cash goes a long way in getting a good score. :lol:

Thanks everyone! I really think the Adam's shine helped pull it off. I looked at all the other C6s and not one could compare to the shine I had!

I even sold a few people on Adam's products and a fellow I talked with said he placed an order for pads and polishes. :pc::thumbsup: