Customer Service 866.965.0400

4OZ CSC

alanwrench

Question

How far do yall think a 4oz bottle will go? I don't need an exact square footage, but maybe a rough guesstimate? FOr example, will a 4oz coat my wifes focus sedan? Or just the 18" wheels on my truck? 

Any feedback is appreciated. I want to dip my toe in the ceramic water before diving in head first. So a 4oz bottle of CSC fits the bill!

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, alanwrench said:

How far do yall think a 4oz bottle will go? I don't need an exact square footage, but maybe a rough guesstimate? FOr example, will a 4oz coat my wifes focus sedan? Or just the 18" wheels on my truck? 

Any feedback is appreciated. I want to dip my toe in the ceramic water before diving in head first. So a 4oz bottle of CSC fits the bill!

Honestly, I think if you were careful enough. You could coat both vehicles and their wheels with 4oz. I covered a med-lg SUV and a small SUV with around 2.5 oz of CSC. So it depends on how sparing you are with the product and how big your truck is.

that may mean I have a very thin coat, but honestly I was very thorough in my coverage of both vehicles. And both had incredible gloss and water repellency. So I don’t think it’s too thin. The coating has been very evident even 5 months after I coated them.

Edited by Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin

I did a F-150 pickup, plus all the trim and tonneau cover on my Colorado and used just over half a 4 oz bottle.   What I have left in addition to my 2nd 4 oz bottle will do the rest of the Colorado,  Mustang, Range Rover and most likely the painted areas of the motorcycle.   I will not be doing the top of the Mustang yet since it is a convertible and I need to condition it again.  Also the Range Rover has a full glass top that will not be done, I use Ceramic Boost it.