Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman

ss-truck

I have to say a big thanks to A.J. , Junkman for fixing my computer . It was a real mess and he worked his magic in a short time and it works as good as a new one . He is really a great guy to talk with , I enjoyed our talk while he was finding and fixing my computer problems . So if any of you have a computer problem give AJ a call , not only is he a magician at fixing paint problems , he can do the same level of magic on a computer .

AJ , thanks my friend ! :cheers:

Is there anything that Junkman can't do?:banana:

I can't beat Chuck Norris! Chuck doesn't detail his cars, he commands them clean. lol.gif

I'm no help to you Mac guys and I know little about Linux. My company serves the PC crowd and I have more work than I can shake a stick at. I'm supposed to be working now but man, I'm draggin'.

Thanks Mike for the thread. I'm still waiting on your call for some detailing information. :thumbsup:

In a former life, I knew a lot about Linux. What brand?

UBUNTU

Have a video driver issue with the laptop (seems the inbred... um, onboard video does not carry Mac or Linux drivers)

I can't beat Chuck Norris! Chuck doesn't detail his cars, he commands them clean. lol.gif

I'm no help to you Mac guys and I know little about Linux. My company serves the PC crowd and I have more work than I can shake a stick at. I'm supposed to be working now but man, I'm draggin'.

Good thing your company uses PC, otherwise you'd be out of work as Mac and Linux (Mac based) are WAY more stable:lolsmack::lolsmack:

UBUNTU

It just so happens that I am very familiar with Ubuntu. It can be used as a tool to repair Windows based PC's.

Good thing your company uses PC, otherwise you'd be out of work as Mac and Linux (Mac based) are WAY more stable:lolsmack::lolsmack:

My company uses all types and platforms of computers as I get to dictate what is used. I use PC's as I have to stay on top of what is thoroughly dominated by the market. I mean, have you seen Bill Gates' house? :D:willy:

Junkman cannot make a healthy Pizza. :D

Open arteries are over-rated! lol.gif