Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam polish Interior cleaning gun

Detailbuster09

Question

So I bought Adams interior cleaning gun that is some what like the toranda.  I have a pinched to inside of the cleaning on that pushes product out and I cannot find it anywhere in the Adam side or on the web on where I can order a new to rain so I can keep using Adam’s interior cleaner gun it’s definitely one of the best I’ve used but that’s the problem is I can’t find any parts replacement for it all I can do is just buy a new gun every time the tubing gets pinched but let me know so 

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Detailbuster09 said:

So I bought Adams interior cleaning gun that is some what like the toranda.  I have a pinched to inside of the cleaning on that pushes product out and I cannot find it anywhere in the Adam side or on the web on where I can order a new to rain so I can keep using Adam’s interior cleaner gun it’s definitely one of the best I’ve used but that’s the problem is I can’t find any parts replacement for it all I can do is just buy a new gun every time the tubing gets pinched but let me know so 

Show a picture of what you need to replace

I have cerebral palsy so I aspeak I’m to the mic an it’s auto correct that changes words an I didn’t Double check it my bad, just another day

An I have tried tornador one before an doesn’t fit 

C3EB106A-BC5C-40C2-9AB8-ED1D21B200B2.jpeg

Edited by Detailbuster09

So if I’m seeing it correctly, the tube inside the container is pinched, not allowing chemical through. 
How about cutting the tube above the pinch and sliding a more pliable piece of hose over the plastic tube?

Edited by BRZN

Looks like you basically just need some of the smaller tubing.  You  might check with a hardware store, or even a medical supply store. They may carry something that you could cut to fit and replace it each time it pinches shut. Just a suggestion. 

As for your typing issues,  no problem.  We'll remember that for the future.   Glad to have you with us.