Customer Service 866.965.0400

FedEx shipping issues

Shermanator

Anyone else constantly having issues with Fedex shipping when ordering from Adams? I know this isn't Adams fault, but I'm trying to figure out what's going on here:

I placed an order back on June 18th-Shipped Fedex saver, which means USPS is involved for final delivery. Shipped the 21st with an expected delivery date. Something goes completely sideways in Chicago last Friday (I live on the East coast) and the delivery day disappears and there is no movement till this past Tuesday with an expected delivery date via USPS July 6th (I know the 5th is a holiday)!

Placed another order on June 27, shipped on the 28th with an ETA of July 1st. Check the tracking, slipped the July 2nd. Checked the tracking again this morning-claiming it will still be delivered by the end of the day, but its still in PA, which is at least an hour or two away, so maybe I'll see it tomorrow.

I had another Fedex delivery (non-Adams product) that slipped a day also this past week.

Anyone else having issues with FedEx? UPS and USPS alone have been pretty good for the past 6 months for me at least. 

It may seem limited to one shipper in your particular case, but on much larger forums you can see that there are similar issues with all 3 U.S. shippers.  This has been ongoing for all of them since Covid-19 began.  Things are getting a little better, but it will take some time until everyone is back to work and logistics get easier for the shippers.

Ordered ink for our printer from HP, said 4 - 6 days for delivery. I live in Pa.  It went from Tennessee to TEXAS, disappeared for a while, showed up again in Kentucky 5 days later, went to NJ, then back west to close to Pittsburgh, then east again to my house. Nearly 2 weeks.  Over my house 3 times!!!  Unreal.  

But after talking with my buddy tonight and he had to sell his new Challenger he bought as a retirement present to himself 3 years ago. Why?  Because he worked 30 years for UPS , and they cut out his pension.  So if I worked for UPS, I wouldn't be busting my *** for them at all knowing that's how they treat retirees now.  

• 11 months later...

I TOO AM WAITING ON MY ADAMS PACKAGE COMING FED-UP, IT SHIPPED ON 2ND AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE ON TH 8TH AND NOW IT CLAIMS TO BE OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY THE 10TH. WELL THEY HAVE 11/2 HOURS BEFORE I CLOSE AND SINCE TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY I HAD PLANNED ON LEAVING WORK 2 HOURS  AGO. I HOPE THEY DIDNT HAND OFF TO USPS LIKE SOMEONE MEANTIONED ABOVE BECAUSE THEY DELAY FOR ATLEAST 2 DAYS AND A COUPLE TIME THE DUMB BIDEN SUPPORTERS SENT IT SENT BACK THE PACKAGE BACK TO SENDER WITHOUT EVER ATEMPTING TO DELIVER. YES IT IS TRUE ALL SHIPPERS HAVE THERE SHARE OF MESS UPS BUT FED-UP HAS WAY MORE THAN UPS. I ALSO AGREE ITS NOT ADAMS FAULT BUT SUBCONSCIOUSLY PEOPLE WILL LAY SOME OF THE BLAME ON THEM AND AFTER ALL THIS IS THERE CHOSEN CARRIER.I JUST HOPE THE BOXES HAVENT BEEN KICKED AROUND, TORN OPEN AND MISSING ITEMS.WELL IT IS NO CLOSING TIME SO THERE WENT THE PLANS I HAD FOR THE WEEKENDS BECAUSE THE **** AINT SHOWED YET. NOW DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ORDERING FROM HERE AGAIN WHEN I KNOW MY PACKAGE WONT ARRIVE ON TIME AND IM THE TYPE PERSON THAT DOESNT PLAN A MONTH AHEAD ABOUT CLEANING DETAILING MY VEHICLE. IVE NEVER USED ANY OF ADAMS POLISHES AND I HOPE THERE WORTH IT AND FEEL CONFIDENT YHEY WILL BE FROM MOST OF THE REVIEWS ON HERE. IF I COULD MAKE A SUGGESTION IT WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WAS A CHART TO GO BY THAT WOULD GIVE US A LIST OF ITEMS NEEDED TO PERFORM WHAT IT IS WERE TRYING TO DO. FOR ENSTANCE IM GOING TO CERAMIC COAT, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THE STAGES ONE WOULD PERFORM FROM START TO FINISH AND EACH STAGE YOU COULD LIST PRODUCTS THAT I COULD USE FOR THAT AND SAY YOU MADE 4 PRODUCTS THAT COULD BE USED THAT STAGE AND WHICH IS BETTER AND WHY OR SHOW THAT A HOUSEHOLD ITEM COULD BE USED IN PLACE OF IT. ALSO AFTER CARE PRODUCTS.