Customer Service 866.965.0400

Procedures Questions/Support/Suggestions

Resjudicata22

Question

Hey, so I'm new. I've been hiring detailer for years and with the pandemic started washing my own cars at home. Now 2 years later, I think I have a routine but I'm not sure if I'm missing a step or if anyone has suggestions for improvement. 

Also, I'd like to know what everyone uses to vaccum or clean the insides. 

So for me, I need to be able to wash all five of our family vehicles in a day or two. Thus, speed is important as quality. 

I start with the wheels using Adam's blue wheel cleaner. Wait for it to turn purple, clean it off and then get the Adams pro foam cannon and power washer with the water deionizer. 

I use the mega foam and wash it down. Then use some Adams cs3 to finish. Some Adams graphine tire shine and other glass cleaner. 

Anything I'm missing?

4 answers to this question

Are you using any kind of ceramic coating or wax on them to protect the paint?

For the interior, both of my cars have leather interiors. I use the Leather Conditioner on the dash and seats and shift boot, and the Interior Detailer for doors, etc.  Brilliant Glaze is my go to for interior glass.  Floors don't get too dirty, so the Adam's barrel vac works fine for me.  

9 hours ago, Rich said:

Are you using any kind of ceramic coating or wax on them to protect the paint?

For the interior, both of my cars have leather interiors. I use the Leather Conditioner on the dash and seats and shift boot, and the Interior Detailer for doors, etc.  Brilliant Glaze is my go to for interior glass.  Floors don't get too dirty, so the Adam's barrel vac works fine for me.  

I need a vac. I don't have any interior stuff, so I just ordered the leather cleaner and leather conditioner from Adams. 

My interior glass has tint all around on all vehicles. So I don't know what's safe for ceramic tints. 

Not sure where you are located, but I use Rinseless Wash 95% of the time for my cars.  We rarely drive off the highway, and do not have harsh winters (so no salt, etc.).  If done correctly it is safe, and can remove most dirt and grime.  I have never done a traditional wash on our (purchased new)  2017 Accord, and the paint looks almost perfect.

1 hour ago, mc2hill said:

Not sure where you are located, but I use Rinseless Wash 95% of the time for my cars.  We rarely drive off the highway, and do not have harsh winters (so no salt, etc.).  If done correctly it is safe, and can remove most dirt and grime.  I have never done a traditional wash on our (purchased new)  2017 Accord, and the paint looks almost perfect.

We are in DC, and almost all our driving is city. Some wet humid months and a bit of snow sometimes.