Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic UV wheel coating question

SilverE5588

Question

Recently applied the adams uv wheel coating to the calipers as well . Since the wheels aren't often off, what topper can I use that'll be the most durable/last the longest that I can hit the calipers with when the wheels are off . This is on a german vehicle that loves to produce tons of brake dust , and cling to the calipers . 

I have some ceramic boost that came with the kit , but wanted to make sure there wasn't more durable options. Was looking at some of the graphene sprays which claim longer lives . Any insight is appreciated ,there's alot of products in this space it seems . 

6 answers to this question

7 hours ago, The Guz said:

You can either use something like rinse and coat while the wheels are on or you can top them with the advanced graphene spray coating when the wheels are off.  

I will be picking up the advanced spray & cs3 now and then looks like a great idea. Any issue washing the wheels with the graphene shampoo for maint ? just making sure it wouldn't leave any residue/protection on the pads/rotors 

Edited by SilverE5588

On 2/17/2022 at 11:40 PM, Rich said:

No problem at all. The Graphene Shampoo won't hurt a thing.  I use it every time.  

Hey may be a silly question but , the graphene shampoo will play well with pretty much any brand coating im assuming correct (graphene or non)  ? Thanks for the info above.

2 hours ago, SilverE5588 said:

Hey may be a silly question but , the graphene shampoo will play well with pretty much any brand coating im assuming correct (graphene or non)  ? Thanks for the info above.

I would say yes to that.