Customer Service 866.965.0400

Si02 saturated towels

GXPaycheck

Question

6 answers to this question

If you want to be sure, just clean them. Soak them for a while or even over night in a bucket with Dawn (that's what I use).  And then wash them with Micro Revitalizer  and hot water (I know....use warm or cold cause it's better for the fabric).  I like the results I get with hot water.  And line dry them or air dry them in the dryer.  Or just use new towels. 

On 5/9/2022 at 12:56 PM, The Guz said:

What ceramic products are be referred to? Sprays? Coatings? Spray Coatings?

Any of the above. That being said, currently I’m only using spray products like G&G and CS3. 

9 hours ago, GXPaycheck said:

Any of the above. That being said, currently I’m only using spray products like G&G and CS3. 

That's all i use is the spray ceramics.  

16 hours ago, GXPaycheck said:

You will know when they no longer absorb water and just push the water around.  Either wash your towels right away or soak them in some microfiber detergent if you will not wash them the same day.  

6 hours ago, The Guz said:

You will know when they no longer absorb water and just push the water around.  Either wash your towels right away or soak them in some microfiber detergent if you will not wash them the same day.  

That’s what I usually do.