Good News Thread

Rich

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I have a feeling that might not last :D:D:D:D

You made it through another day. :lol::lol::lol:

Today was a day full of sunshine for a few hours and then rain for a few hours. It couldnt make up its mind what it wanted to do today. :willy::willy:

We did take the Big Block out last night for a lil street fun :banana::banana: I love driving it. Its a rocket when you stomp on the gas. Especially when your at about a 20 mph roll and you put it in 1st gear and then nail it. :burnout::burnout:

I've got a couple things to be happy about this AM:

It's mother's day, so mom will be happy today. :-)

One of my best buddies from college and his wife had a new baby girl on Friday, and all are well. :-)

Yesterday I washed the Vette so it's ready for some good polish attention and Americana Wax :thumbsup:

And finally, yesterday I finally got around to pulling all the weeds out of my backyard (took two hours of back-breaking work!) so the yard looks good again! :willy:silly video of it here (kinda a big file that takes a few minutes to load and 6 minutes of your life that you'll never get back -- consider yourself warned) ;-)

My good news is on my wife's last check up , 3 weeks ago the oncologist said she has NO detectable cancer now , which is a MAJOR change from a few months back .

That's the best kind of news. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good News for me today!!

WoooooooHooooooooo!!! The GM dealership my husband works at isn't on the list to be closed!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

He is a bodyman and could survive working just about anywhere but the dealership he works at has great owners.

Next good thing: The Red Wings won last night and its onto the next Series!! Look out Black Hawks. :burnout:

Some of you might remember an earlier post in this thread about the 2008 C6 getting totaled because of a flood. It's replacement is getting built 5/20! :xfingers:

I can finally look forward to taking new photos for the monthly contest!

Some of you might remember an earlier post in this thread about the 2008 C6 getting totaled because of a flood. It's replacement is getting built 5/20! :xfingers:

THat is excellent news glad it got replaced.

Are you doing the Museum Delivery Mark ???

Doing the buyers tour (again). Pretty neat watching it be built.:banana:

I remebr when i went it was nice. I thought they would be a little nicer with the cars though. I saw a guy openen a door right into a pole when i went.

Great news Mark! I'm looking forward to pics. Same color?

My good news is detailing cures what ails ya. I was kinda depressed most of the day but I spent the evening with my car and I'm doing good. So good my date canceled and I just don't care. lol My car looks better then her anyway. :)

Its bright and sunny in Motown this morning. :rockon::rockon: High of 75*

The Red Wings play against the BlackHawks tonight. I can't wait for the game. I am such a hockey nut and I am the living room cheerleader. smileycheerleader.gif

I will BBQ for our friends tonight and get the blender going with some ice cream drinks.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day. :grouphug:

I've been teaching my fiance to drive a manual transmission as I got an uber amazing deal of the century on a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT that was my bro's car. She's getting really good at it so now I can buy it. It was a company car so I am buying it from the company.

The car has been stage two'd with up and down pipes but stock exhaust and runs hard. I'm happy she's cool with the car and that's what makes this GOOD news!

Plus it's a Subaru which are as reliable as heck!

Adamization coming soon!

Chris