Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tires

theeolives

Question

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, theeolives said:

Can I use Adams black trim restorer on my tires. Its says nothing regarding that on the bottle. Thank you in advance..

No, it's not meant for that. It works best of hard plastic trim, not on rubber surfaces. What are your goals with the tires?

On 2/12/2023 at 2:08 PM, falcaineer said:

No, it's not meant for that. It works best of hard plastic trim, not on rubber surfaces. What are your goals with the tires?

OK Thank you. I just want my tires to shine to and alot of these Tire Shine sprays don't last.

On 2/12/2023 at 10:49 AM, theeolives said:

Can I use Adams black trim restorer on my tires. Its says nothing regarding that on the bottle. Thank you in advance..

I found the Graphene Tire Dressing to do a really good job and it lasts with no issues.   Just note that not all tires will shine the same way or react to each chemical the same way.  I struggle with Continentals in getting them to shine, but once they do, they really look great.  Michelin, Goodyear and Cooper are usually pretty easy to get shiny and even.  Hankook tires depend on the model, Pirelli are another one that is dependent on the model and really look good once you get the right amount on them.

Just make sure the tires are clean using the Tire Cleaner and once the cleaner produces white foam, then rinse the tires and let them dry.  When the tires have dried use the Hex applicator that comes with the kit to get the Graphene Tire Dressing to spread evenly.  I follow up with a old microfiber tower to make sure the dressing is completely evened out.

On 2/12/2023 at 2:08 PM, falcaineer said:

Hi,

I just want shiny tires. I've tried every tire shine product but they don't last. I don't even go through the car wash because it washes it right off. That's why I was wondering if I can use it on rubber. Thank you.