Customer Service 866.965.0400

Am I doing this correctly??

Marshall

Question

I have what I think is a decent arsenal of Adam's products for my wash, dry, and wax but I was curious for feedback?

The vehicles:

2019 GMC Sierra Denali-Black

2019 GMC Yukon XL Denali-Black

2022 Chevy ZL1 Camaro-Black

The equipment:

3.5 GPM/3000 psi pressure washer 

Adams Premium Foam Cannon

Chenille Wash Mitt

Bucket & Grit guard for rinse of mitt

Adams Great White Drying Towel

In-line garden hose water filter (RV)

Well water that's slightly hard

The Adams chemicals:

Mega Foam

Tire & Wheel Cleaner 

Spray Wax

Tire Shine

I'm pleased with the results of the equipment and chemicals. Mega Foam is impressive. Also with black vehicles and slightly hard water even with the in-line filter, using sorry wax while drying is almost a must.  Any other thoughts of what I should or perhaps shouldn't be doing? Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Thanks for the response here Falcaineer.

The 1st video was excellent. The Escalade was similar to our Yukon Denali XL. Big vehicles with lots of surface area to clean and water spot. The one difference I noticed was Adam used detail spray as the lubricant/dry aide. I use the Adams spray wax. After I've leaf blown the vehicle. Is the spray wax a mistake?

2nd video was good especially with the concentration on wheels. On our ZL1 Camaro-Black, I see the benefits of getting the barrel brush. On our Yukon and Sierra it's not as necessary. 

I will say, from start to finish on either the Yukon XL or the Sierra crew cab, it's taking me on average 2-2.5 hrs. Not sure if there is a way I can speed this up and get the same results? This time frame includes 10 min of equipment prep and 10 minutes of equipment cleanup too.

Feel free to provide any other feedback. Thanks!

Thanks for the response RayS. I'm beyond pleased with the Adams Spray Wax. For a quick wax it actually has some longevity to it in relation to other brands. When traditional waxing is needed I'm probably going with the Buttery Wax. I can swap over to Detail Spray after washing then.