Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior cleaning and protection

pgp

Question

I have a 2001 Pontiac, It sits outside 24/7. It has a vinyl interior. Should I clean it with your APC deluted 50% and then use VRT, or should I use just Leather/ interior cleaner alone?

20 answers to this question

Not too bad, It's tan or beige if that matters. I usually treat it maybe twice a year with what ever I have around Like Armor All. I want to clean it well and use better products for spring.

I have the APC and L&I cleaner, I will clean it up this weekend with the L&I and see how it turns out. I don't have the Conditioner or VRT yet. I usually pick up at the Carlisle Shows. I read so much about the VRT and I did not realize these could be used inside, since most put it on tires.

VRT can be used on the inside but I like to keep VRT for exterior only and use the Leather Conditioner for the interior. Leather Conditioner has more SPF (65) and since pieces like the dashboard are subject to more direct sunlight, Leather Conditioner is better, plus it makes the interior smell like new.

VRT can be used on the inside but I like to keep VRT for exterior only and use the Leather Conditioner for the interior. Leather Conditioner has more SPF (65) and since pieces like the dashboard are subject to more direct sunlight, Leather Conditioner is better, plus it makes the interior smell like new.

thats exactly the reason i use Leather Conditioner on the inside.

The VRT label doesn't suggest using it on the interior however the Leather conditioner doesn't comment about using it on anything other then leather.

Is the leather conditioner the best Adams product to use on the interior items that as NOT leather?

You can use either one, try it on a spot and see what you like better :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Different materials like one better than the other, but the LC does have a higher SPF :banana::banana::banana:

The VRT label doesn't suggest using it on the interior however the Leather conditioner doesn't comment about using it on anything other then leather.

Is the leather conditioner the best Adams product to use on the interior items that as NOT leather?

I agree, the web site information does not mention all of the uses for these two products. I got confused after reading some of these posts. Still learning

Edited by pgp

I use the leather conditioner on just about everything on the interior.......steering wheel, dash, console, etc. And the VRT on things on the outside or trunk area........window casing/coves, anthing black plastic in the trunk, tires, etc.