Customer Service 866.965.0400

So I just met my local Adam's dealer.....

BrandonL

Question

Well I just met my local Adam's dealer today and he's a great guy! I live about 20 minutes away from b_pappy and I needed to get some upholstery cleaner and some more detail spray so he told me to swing on by his house. He spent about 30 minutes or so giving me some more information on the products that I didn't know already and gave me a demo on some of the undercarriage cleaner too (even gave me a sample bottle of it). Anyways, if any of you are in or near Northridge be sure to give him a buzz and swing by.

Thanks for the great service Bruce. I'll be sure to come see you in a month or so when I'm ready to step up to that Porter Cable :pc:

PS- Mods feel free to move this, I wasn't sure where to post to brag about great service from an Adam's rep :)

14 answers to this question

Thanks Brandon, I appreciate the props! I sometimes go on and on and on... hope I didn't bore you to tears. Brandon is a great guy, very enthusiastic and already keeps his DD Subaru in very nice condition. I couldn't believe it had the mileage he told me! Looked great. Plus the following day he sent me two more customers!

I'm interested in meeting Dylan next weekend and hopefully picking up a few tips on how I can do better also. After looking at pictures of his work though I might almost be embarrassed to show my '65 El Camino to him. That ought to be an interesting thread!

Bruce

Bruce is the man!! He is my local rep as well. I am about 15 mins away from him and a couple of saturdays ago, he did a private showcase/sampling on my G8. Its great having him nearby. Heck he even comes to hang out on Friday nights with me and my car club.