Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Adam's Shine

Cyclone

Went to a truck show last night, ended up getting 2nd place in the 2wd Class! First show for me this year and it is starting off good :banana:

1st place went to a super clean F-150 Lightning so I was pretty happy about that!

Here are some pictures of my truck at the show....

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_006_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_005_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_008_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_012_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_025_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_039_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_040_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_065_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_071_Large_.JPG

That's awesome Ty, Congratulations! I've eaten at that place, a very cool spot. In fact, we hosted a detail clinic there once, and the guy who owns that blue Ranger parked next to you is a customer, I believe.

Congrats on the trophy Ty!:2thumbs:

That's awesome Ty, Congratulations! I've eaten at that place, a very cool spot. In fact, we hosted a detail clinic there once, and the guy who owns that blue Ranger parked next to you is a customer, I believe.

Congrats on the trophy Ty!:2thumbs:

Yes Sir... You have actually met both myself and the gentleman the owns that blue ranger there at Quaker Steak when you had the detail clinic there. That was where you proved your Swirl & Haze remover to me when it took the hard water stains off of my windows. :jester:

Allan (AKA Huckleberry) is the owner of it. Super clean as always and looked great last night. Here are a couple shots of his that I took.

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_026_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_029_Large_.JPG

Yes Sir... You have actually met both myself and the gentleman the owns that blue ranger there at Quaker Steak when you had the detail clinic there. That was where you proved your Swirl & Haze remover to me when it took the hard water stains off of my windows. :jester:

Allan (AKA Huckleberry) is the owner of it. Super clean as always and looked great last night. Here are a couple shots of his that I took.

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_026_Large_.JPG

Ideal_Auto_Truck_Show_029_Large_.JPG

That thing is really nice fore a ranger.

Guest Uncle Jesse

Awe, i have eaten at that Qauker Steak before! It's in St. Pete! I was so happy to find one here in Knoxville when i we moved up here.. they have the best onion rings!

Great looking truck, Cyclone! Nice and clean!

Awe, i have eaten at that Qauker Steak before! It's in St. Pete! I was so happy to find one here in Knoxville when i we moved up here.. they have the best onion rings!

Great looking truck, Cyclone! Nice and clean!

Thanks Jesse

Onion Rings are good... But I love their Asian Sesame wing's

Congrats!! Constructive criticism... painting your front bumper cap to match the truck would clean up that front end a lot. In any event, great looking truck and congrats again.

Trust me dude, your not saying anything that isn't on my to do list...

Not only the front cap that is textured black plastic, but going to have the chrome part powder coated to match as well

Eventually the wiper cowl will be replaced with a smooth one, as well as the mirrors... I hate that textured plastic crap :help: