Customer Service 866.965.0400

DCRANER

Hi all, new member here.

Just got an 09 Cyber Gray Vette convertible, and ordered some Adam's stuff of course.

Been a detailing freak since a kid, still do that today, have restored Corvettes / Muscle Cars over the years, and currently doing a frame off resto of a 58 Vette fuelie.

Thanks.

Hi Doug,

Glad you joined. I would love to see some pics of your new Vette.

Steve:welcomebanner:

Thanks, I just got my 09 Cyber Gray convertible, that color out in the sun is terrific. Looking forward to your products helping me keep it beautiful. Man, I love that car! :rockon:

Welcome Doug, and it's nice to have you!:welcomebanner:

Hi Adam, quick question if you don't mind.

I ordered your interior kit, with the leather cleaner. As my car is brand new should I do the leather cleaner on the seats? I am being a little careful as I have the Ebony / Light Gray two tone seats with accent stiching and embroidered headrests, so I don't want to stain the embroidery in any way. Or maybe just do the leather conditioner?

Thanks. Doug

I ordered your interior kit, with the leather cleaner. As my car is brand new should I do the leather cleaner on the seats? I am being a little careful as I have the Ebony / Light Gray two tone seats with accent stiching and embroidered headrests, so I don't want to stain the embroidery in any way. Or maybe just do the leather conditioner?

Thanks. Doug

Hey Doug, you probably won't need to do a lot of cleaning but moisturizing is a must. You want to start that right away and keep up on that. If not, you will quickly notice the leather deteriorating in a year if you drive the car a lot or wear material like blue jeans. You can do a light cleaning at first if you want but keep those babies moisturized and out of the sunlight if at all possible.

Welcome to the forum! :banana:

Hey Doug, you probably won't need to do a lot of cleaning but moisturizing is a must. You want to start that right away and keep up on that. If not, you will quickly notice the leather deteriorating in a year if you drive the car a lot or wear material like blue jeans. You can do a light cleaning at first if you want but keep those babies moisturized and out of the sunlight if at all possible.

Welcome to the forum! :banana:

O/k Junkman, I'm on it. When that UPS box shows up I'll get to work.

Thanks. Doug

Don't forget to do that banana dance when the UPS guy arrives! :banana::lol:

I'll be on the UPS lookout. I have a 105 lb. black lab, when she sees the UPS box she figures it's snacks for her, she will tear the box open on the front porch in about 8 seconds. :rockon:

Thanks. Doug

Hi Doug, thanks for your order, and you only want to use the Leather Cleaner when the seats are dirty, otherwise, the Conditioner is all you'll need on new seats. The embroidery doesn't react to the Conditioner, however, don't intentionally drench that part of the seat if possible.

Whatever happens, DON'T use a brush anywhere near the embroidery, as that can pull the stitching.

Thanks again Doug, and get back with any additional questions, and you'll get answers from 1,340+ members, as well as me!

:patriot:

Hi Doug, thanks for your order, and you only want to use the Leather Cleaner when the seats are dirty, otherwise, the Conditioner is all you'll need on new seats. The embroidery doesn't react to the Conditioner, however, don't intentionally drench that part of the seat if possible.

Whatever happens, DON'T use a brush anywhere near the embroidery, as that can pull the stitching.

Thanks again Doug, and get back with any additional questions, and you'll get answers from 1,340+ members, as well as me!

:patriot:

Cool........now where da hell is dat **** UPS truck with my stuff! :willy::D