Customer Service 866.965.0400

2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hyrbid

RamMasterFlash

Hey everyone, Ramsey here. Greetings from Connecticut!

My wife and I are having a baby in about 3-7 days (maybe even sooner?!) and decided to invest in a solid family car that can grow with us (and our two dogs). I opted for the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander Hybrid. Love the car, but was impossible to find and the only color I could get my hands on was black. And as I like to say, the only way to keep a black car scratch free and clean is to not buy a black car. 

In any event, I was paranoid about maintaining our investment and so have had PPF installed on the front of the car, including the front driver and passenger side doors, and the rear fenders. Between the vehicle purchase and the PPF, my budget has been maxed out, but I also wanted to ceramic coat my car while it was brand new and unscratched. I was super nervous about doing it myself, but even more nervous about not doing it.  After hours of researching, reading and watching videos (Thank you to the Adams team for all of the content!!) I felt comfortable giving it a try. I bought the Adams Advanced Graphene Ceramic coating and spent 2 days prepping the vehicle and applying. I am blown away with the results! The car looks way better than when I bought even just last week. Im letting it cure in my garage now, but cannot wait to get driving. Even my wife was impressed, and she is a hard lady to impress these days in her current state! 😂

large.IMG_8190.jpg.3eada0f5c0baa24a2b79975b6dc3ec83.jpglarge.IMG_8191.jpg.775efe15cf0dedfffc2ec14dc18bd458.jpglarge.IMG_8185.jpg.ae7e0adb9173083469050b74cd8fe78f.jpg

Edited by RamMasterFlash
duplicate photos

T

14 hours ago, falcaineer said:

we'll be here when you get enough sleep fo post again 😁

hanks Chris! Hahaha, yeah I hear thats what my future is about to be, which is why I was rushing to get this all done before our future overlord arrives. :) Just wondering if I have time to do some protection work on the inside of the car. Havent had time to research that though. Anything you can recommend to protect from the onslaught of vomit, poo, juice boxes and dog hair? 

In that case, use this. When applying the coating wait about a minute or so and then wipe away the residue to level. Pretty easy to use and it'll help with those pending spills and poonamis 🤣

https://adamspolishes.com/products/adams-uv-leather-vinyl-coating?_pos=1&_sid=28734dd11&_ss=r&variant=31948841582689