Customer Service 866.965.0400

Campers and Foam Cannons

RayS

I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with the Foam Cannon Premium today and it was fun.   The camper that I washed today is a 36 foot Flagstaff with three slide outs.  

I have found that Wash & Wax does a good job on the campers and other large surface area items, such as vinyl fences and metal buildings.    I use a soft brush on the end of the 12' pole and while the brush I have is probably 15 years old, it looks just like the Adam's Truck Brush, which should last you a lifetime if you get one.  When doing taller objects I also use a 24" extension on the Snub Nose so I don't have to get on a ladder to reach the higher areas.  

Just like a vehicle, I do the tires and wheels first and then start with the foam cannon doing one side at a time.  Because of the total surface area and using a brush on a pole, there is little doubt that you'll miss some spots, so I always plan on doing each side twice.   If you have the run marks that most campers get on them from the roof, awning run off or just going too long between washes, you may find some places that you still need to use Camper Black Streak Remover.  I have not found a Adam's product to substitute for this specialized product, so please let me know if there is one that you've found.

For the rinse after using the brush, I've found that the Fire Host Nozzle using a wide pattern works well.  It also prevents hitting the edges around the slide outs will to much pressure and getting any water inside.   On a camper this size, if you are doing it on a sunny day, you may need to do smaller sections, today was beautiful day, overcast and in the low 70's, so it was perfect for working outside.

While Wash & Wax does not lay day the volume foam that get with some of the other shampoo's, it does cover well and sticks pretty good.    Here are a couple from each side with the first coating of Wash & Wax from the Foam Cannon Premium.

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg