Customer Service 866.965.0400

3 Questions for Corvette owners

xlr8rvette

Question

1. What works on black dash and black interior of doors that isn't real shiney?

2. What works on weather stripping?

3. What works on the exterior trim below the side windows ( kind of plasticy looking trim) ?

Thank you !

8 answers to this question

1. I use the leather conditioner and leather cleaner on the dash, seats, and pretty much everything in the interior that isn't cloth.

2. VRT

3.VRT or Brilliant Spray Glaze

:thumbsup:

Vette is a C6.

1. Will try although leather isn't real leather except on seats.

2. VRT doesn't last on weather stripping (believe its water based). Looking for something that lasts longer

3. VRT doesn't work at all on this plasticy looking trim beneath side windows. I will try the BSG

Not being arguementive. My experience is that some of the above don't work, or last, for whatever reason on this black car. Thanks for your responce !

I usually use VRT on all those surfaces on my C5 and in my XLR, and basically all our vehicles. I use Leather Conditioner on seats, even though just a few surfaces are true leather, it still works. Not sure how long your expecting it to last, but I'm happy with the VRT.

Bruce

If you have any try some in & out spray...I call it magic in a can! It will work wonders on the trim.

I use in&out or VRT on the interior panels that are not leather on mine. Gives it a good sheen, but not shiny so it relects in your windshield.

Let us know how you make out!

Have and will try the in and out on the trim below the windows. Not sure how much is left and don't want to run out half way thru interior. Will try in hidden area and see. If works will see if anyone has some 4 sale.

Thanks

Vette is a C6.

1. Will try although leather isn't real leather except on seats.

2. VRT doesn't last on weather stripping (believe its water based). Looking for something that lasts longer

3. VRT doesn't work at all on this plasticy looking trim beneath side windows. I will try the BSG

Not being arguementive. My experience is that some of the above don't work, or last, for whatever reason on this black car. Thanks for your responce !

Mine is a C5. Must be different materials on the C6. Sorry I couldn't help you out with what I use. :cheers: