Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphine detail spray vs regular detail spray

Bigdave_185

Question

6 answers to this question

You're mixing product families and normal detail spray is not directly compatible with a Graphene Ceramic Coating. By using it, you're essentially masking the coating properties. In short, it doesn't "hurt" the coating, but Graphene Detail Spray or other graphene-infused products are a better fit.

15 hours ago, falcaineer said:

You're mixing product families and normal detail spray is not directly compatible with a Graphene Ceramic Coating. By using it, you're essentially masking the coating properties. In short, it doesn't "hurt" the coating, but Graphene Detail Spray or other graphene-infused products are a better fit.

that’s kind of what I figured but wanted to verify.  Of course I have loads of the spray wax but adams miss shipped my last order and I didn’t get my graphine spray detailed…. The ol wait on the FedEx dude I guess 

1 hour ago, Bigdave_185 said:

that’s kind of what I figured but wanted to verify.  Of course I have loads of the spray wax but adams miss shipped my last order and I didn’t get my graphine spray detailed…. The ol wait on the FedEx dude I guess 

If your order isn't accurate, contact customer service at orders@adamspolishes.com and they'll get you taken care of.

8 hours ago, falcaineer said:

If your order isn't accurate, contact customer service at orders@adamspolishes.com and they'll get you taken care of.

Already did, as of Saturday, product still hasn’t shipped as of this evening.  FedEx is absolutely the worst 

I use the new spray wax on top of my ceramic (graphine) coated vehicles simply because it’s a joy to use and I like the looks better. I gave up on worrying about what goes with what. I go with what I enjoy. 

And yes, FedEx is the absolute worst. We’ve got a FedEx complaint running in another forum that’s like 8 pages long, lol.