Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pictures from 4/25 Grabiak Chev PA Detail Clinic

Nice pics Al, I especially like the one at dinner! Oh, and by the way, your car is AWESOME!:thumbsup:

Yeah, he had to spend all day yesterday cleaning my drool off of it. Gorgeous! :thumbsup:

Yeah, he had to spend all day yesterday cleaning my drool off of it. Gorgeous! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words everyone I am flattered....and much as I love the car....it's the people that make this fun!

THANK YOU to everyone for the comraderie, and all the new friendships.

Hope to see you all again soon!

Great pics Al! I think you kind of missed most of the clinic taking pictures! Did we all get 1 more than Bill? :lolsmack:

....I took about 70 total.....only posted some....so be careful Bill....:thumbsup:

Oh and btw, I used to live in New Hampshire and bought my first Corvette at MacMulkin's where your clinic was held...small world....that was over 20 years ago...

You can tell that Al and I were hanging around a lot together -- we have a lot of the same pics! :2thumbs:

Rich

Yes, but yours are much better!! We need to chat off-line about your software, since we even seemed to have the same model camera..

A pleasure meeting you and your wife.

:patriot:

Yes as to parking. If you want the Celebrity Gig you need to politic a little.:bow:

:bow:?? Won't ever happen. I'd rather have it because I deserved or earned it than kiss butt for it.

I'll get my pix up as soon as I find my camera. We didn't get home until Monday evening. What a weekend.:(

The bright side is that the clinic was excellent and I believe all involved had a great time. Thanks Adam, the clinic was cool and it was very nice to finally meet you face to face. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Glad you got home okay Mark. Do you still have the rental or did you get your car back? Not quite the weekend you were expecting, but it was good to meet you and your family. :thumbsup:

Nice pics,

That was a fun time and I certainly am glad I got a chance to meet all of you.

Lets do it again sometime!

:2thumbs:

Steve

It was nice meeting you also Steve! I would definitely be up for a round two of the Grabiak Chevrolet clinic!!! It sure was a snazzy dealership! :rockon:

Welcome back to the forum, Mark! I hope you got the car all fixed up.

The car is sitting in Chambersburg. According to the insurance co. they estimate 15 days to repair.

Glad you got home okay Mark. Do you still have the rental or did you get your car back? Not quite the weekend you were expecting, but it was good to meet you and your family. :thumbsup:

We have a rental for the following 15 days. We got home late Monday. Yeah, the weekend (other than the clinic and meeting you awesome folks :grouphug:) was a total bummer. I'm just overjoyed, it wasn't worse than it was. No one was hurt. Like Rich said, you can fix the car, not lives...

I'll try and find the camera tonight. Hopefully have my set of pix up in a day or two.

I'll try and find the camera tonight. Hopefully have my set of pix up in a day or two.

Looking forward to seeing them, neighbor!!

Glad things weren't any worse and are moving forward!

:2thumbs: