Customer Service 866.965.0400

AF Lounge-We Don't Care What You Drive

70'sChevyGirl

Alright everyone, I thought it would be fun to start this Thread so we can find out what in the world everyone is up to. It doesn't have to be car related...just whats going on in your everyday life. I am a great listener/forum reader:glasses:

I can even offer advice-although it might not be correct. smiley_laugh.gifBut thats just me. :banana:

Please tell me about yourself, your family or anything else you feel you'd like to spill out. :hi:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lil about me...Mom, Grandma, Motorhead :willy: and Tons of Fun!!

• 2 weeks later...

been home from the teeth puller doc for couples hours now, sleeping since 11am. what an experience!! I have never been put under before....by the time i started getting woozy from the nitrous and the lidocaine drip, it was over!!

An hour passed by and i told the assist girl she was full of it, "it's not over yet!" LoL :lolsmack:i don't even think i slept it was that fast.

low and behold she showed me my 3 w/teeth and i just started laughing... doc gave me a prescript for oxycodone:D makes me feel silky smooth!

Now im just freaking hungry!

Nothing much going on here. Had ham, a baked sweet potato and green beans for supper, watched the news, and now I'm here. I'll be leaving to watch Survivor in a bit and ER later. Then off to bed. Babysittig the granddaughter tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

It's Turkey day and I'll be going over to a friends house for Thansgiving dinner. I'm also taking the PC and some Fine Machine Polish to see if we can remove some scratches from his car. I'm getting into this polishing thing.