Customer Service 866.965.0400

Freshly Detailed Miata

DenaliDan

These photos weren't taken with the intent of showing results of a detail job so there are no close-ups. Just results as seen by passers-by.

524524272_gxMVM-M.jpg

524524593_Q2o76-M.jpg

524524481_gEgKG-M.jpg

524524153_cr3R4-M.jpg

I'll post some more detailed pics another time.

Edited by DenaliDan

A JRSC, sweet!! I miss my NA, I had one a few years back with a Greddy kit that I modified with a 3" exhaust and DP, FMIC, Walbro 190 (I think) fuel pump, 1.8 injectors, RX7 LSD, ACT clutch, Bipes, and a few other goodies I can't remember. Of all the cars I have owned that's the one I want back the most.

A JRSC, sweet!! I miss my NA, I had one a few years back with a Greddy kit that I modified with a 3" exhaust and DP, FMIC, Walbro 190 (I think) fuel pump, 1.8 injectors, RX7 LSD, ACT clutch, Bipes, and a few other goodies I can't remember. Of all the cars I have owned that's the one I want back the most.

Sounds like your NA was pretty close to mine in mods. Just sub the turbo for the SC. My LSD is from a '94 NA and Koni adjustable coil-overs round out the major mods that you may not be able to see. I have a Bipes unit but don't have it installed. Maybe I'll get around to that one of these days. I've owned this car for a year and a half and enjoy the hell out of it during the summer (I keep it out of the elements in the winter). The previous (and original) owner did most of the mods and they suit me just fine. I'll have it on the track for the first time next month when all the Miata fanatics gather in Dallas for the 20th Anniversary. We have unlimited track time at Texas Motor Speedway. :burnout: Can't wait!!

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments.