Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Paste Wax Available!

Team Adam's

acfd01a510.jpg

Finally! After months of suspense, I am excited to announce that all your wildest dreams have come true. Adam's “Americana” Premium Paste Wax now being released exclusively to our forum members. Adam's Forum members now have the honor of ordering paste wax before anyone else. As an added bonus, we are offering free shipping for a limited time. You're patience has been very appreciated and we are thrilled to finally present the finest paste wax you have ever used! :D

http://www.adamspolishes.com/<wbr>p-423-adams-americana-premium-<wbr>carnauba-paste-wax.aspx :2thumbs:

Please get back with your input, and note: The Americana will ship this Friday. For those of you who have already tested our sample batch, please add your experience to the product review section.

Thanks!

-Steve

:cheers:

<object height="340" width="560">All of us opening our Americana box... Who's the one at 2:40 though? Come-on... Who cried when they opened their Americana box?:lol:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfWlKwuHbw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

Hey what about replacement applicators Steve? Are they going to be available? I am using small yellow foam ones now but would like to purchase a red and blue one to go with my white wax...

Chris

There is something very satisfying about waxing a car with Paste Wax! Truth be told, I have used noting but since we started testing last summer

Paste was is more of an experience than liquid wax. Hard to describe, but I look forward to your thoughts!

:2thumbs:

Hey what about replacement applicators Steve? Are they going to be available? I am using small yellow foam ones now but would like to purchase a red and blue one to go with my white wax...

Chris

Instead of that Chris, scrape some out with a butter knife and put it in the palm of your hand and rub your hands together until the wax melts then apply it by hand. You'll love it !!!!

It take a little practice but once you get the hang of it you'll never go back to using an applicator :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad to see the link is working!

How disappointing was it to click on that announcement and see a blank page? I hope it was not too emotionally damaging. Please send all of your therapy bills to Adam.:)

Detailing is my therapy...well that plus a few Newcastle Brown Ales. :cheers:

Mine is finally on the way!

Jeff has a problem... he needs help..intervention time... ok not gonna even lie WE BOTH HAVE PROBLEMS its sad we go out to lunch with a group of people and Jeff and I are discussing new adams products :(