Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior Brush Gone?

Devin04

Question

I was out over the week and when I came back I got my delivery of Adam's goodies. I went online to see what hair the interior brush was made from and I don't see it on the site anymore except in a package deal and only for a limited time. Is it gone, what happened?

21 answers to this question

I was out over the week and when I came back I got my delivery of Adam's goodies. I went online to see what hair the interior brush was made from and I don't see it on the site anymore except in a package deal and only for a limited time. Is it gone, what happened?

THat would not be a good thing if it was gone already.

I just got one; I was just curious what it was made out of and looked for it on the site and couldn't find it. I never seem to be on when live chat is up. It's no big deal I don't need to bug her.

Ya, I just used mine for the first time on my floor mats with Adam's carpet cleaner. The brush smells like a wet dog, but the mats are really clean. A lot of dirt came out of them that I didn't know was even in there. Glad I bought the stuff. How does everyone clean their brush? Just rinse it out or use a cleaner on it?

Hey Gang! These are actually Horse Hair brushes, and indeed, they were on backorder. We only got a few in to see how they would do, and I like them!

More coming any day now . . . . . . .

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Hey Gang! These are actually Horse Hair brushes, and indeed, they were on backorder. We only got a few in to see how they would do, and I like them!

More coming any day now . . . . . . .

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Who knew horse hair would smell like a wet dog? Thanks for getting back to me Adam. I like it too, only problem I had was there was a lot of loose hairs and some were extra long. But that's what scissors and a vacuum are for.

I think the boars hair wheel cleaning brush smell worse. After the first use it stunk up my laundry room. After some cleaning and rinsing it's fine now. The carpet brush does seem to work really well. It's the right stiffness.

I still do not see the brush on the site. Does anyony know the item number so I can order it? If it has to be back ordered thats fine, but I can not find the item number for the brush.