Customer Service 866.965.0400

Careers and Jobs - what do you do?

Team Adam's

I wonder if anyone has had as many jobs as I have had in this lifetime?!

I'll give it a try.

Started out as a linemen working for a small airline based out of Blue Bell PA. Got my pilots license and flew for 5 years for the same commercial airline as well as a bit of charter operations. My ex-wife convinced me to get into computers so I get a job as a consultant and eventually transferred to a full time employee designing wide area networks. Moved into network security before the company merged with another and I took a package that left me without a need to work for three years. During that time I got my Realtor license. and bought and sold real estate, while running a lawn care business. I took that experience and money and purchased a Hydro Seeding unit and still seed part time. Currently working full time in retail flooring sales and sell Amsoil on the side. That's my work life as it stands for now. Once the housing market turns around, I'd like to get back into Real Estate and open a business selling Diesel performance parts and auto care/maintenance products. :thumbsup:

I spent 35 years in the contracting business with a major Federal Contractor.

But now, my job is to try to hit that damn little white ball where I want it to go. :willy:

Rich

I hate to tell you this Rich but that little white ball has a mind of it's own :willy:

When I played it went where it wanted when it wanted :help:

I'll give it a try.

Started out as a linemen working for a small airline based out of Blue Bell PA. Got my pilots license and flew for 5 years for the same commercial airline as well as a bit of charter operations. My ex-wife convinced me to get into computers so I get a job as a consultant and eventually transferred to a full time employee designing wide area networks. Moved into network security before the company merged with another and I took a package that left me without a need to work for three years. During that time I got my Realtor license. and bought and sold real estate, while running a lawn care business. I took that experience and money and purchased a Hydro Seeding unit and still seed part time. Currently working full time in retail flooring sales and sell Amsoil on the side. That's my work life as it stands for now. Once the housing market turns around, I'd like to get back into Real Estate and open a business selling Diesel performance parts and auto care/maintenance products. :thumbsup:

Well, there's one thing that is true about our work history. We have definitely ran the gauntlet of job opportunities!

Deputy Sheriff for the LA County Sheriff's Department :willy:

I bow down to you for working with that department. That is a great department but also a "no mess around" department where after you complete the rigorous hiring process you "get to" go into their academy and "hope" to pass it! I came across this intense video on youtube, check it out guys.

Nothing like pushups and jumping jacks in your business attire!! Looks like the lady halfway through the video actually could recall the core values of the department and remained standing!

It annoys me when people do not respect what the PD does for the community. Not only do they respond to domestic problems, but theyre presence allow paramedics/firefighters to help save somebody's life in the event of a shooting by providing scene safety. Poeple also don't understand that the officers' safety comes first while watching the occasional police brutality footage on the news.

Thanks for doing what you do! :patriot: