Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Carlisle Ford Nationals -- This Weekend!

Question:

Are those the famous yellow glass cleaning towels in this picture?

:(I want to buy some...:glasses:

Yes they are!

You astound me AJ. Your skills are beyond any I will ever hope to have. I hope the Cobra owners properly thanked you for the money you saved them. Or at least bought out your supply of Adam's products!

Fantastic job! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As a matter of fact, they were shining the wheels on that Shelby with some stuff and I trotted over with a sample of the metal polish. They used it once and then bought 3 big bottles! They were sold on that stuff!

Thanks for the compliments guys and thanks to Adam for allowing me to participate in all the fun! I had a blast and it is always great to meet my fellow forum members in person. I enjoyed the laughs a special thanks to Humpster for allowing me to dog him out all weekend concerning that hood. He takes a ribbing really well. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now, for the last of the pics! Humpster's bumper was making my hood work look bad so I decided to knock it out too.Notice how dull it looks. This was due to over-spray on the paint from the grill being sprayed black. Here's the before:

fordshow26.jpg

fordshow27.jpg

fordshow28.jpg

After a little SHR, FMP and some Superwax, the bumper is black again.

fordshow29.jpg

fordshow30.jpg

One thing that you will notice about the PC is that anyone can be taught to use one. This little darling caught the hang of it on the first try. However, after he turned it off she claimed that her hands were giggling! If you have never used one, you'll understand after you do!

fordshow31.jpg

fordshow32.jpg

here's the last of the muscle cars from my era, and a little before. Man, this was a nice show! Again, it was great to meet all the forum members and a big hello to all the new ones who joined and purchased their first Adam's products. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fordshow33.jpg

fordshow34.jpg

fordshow35.jpg

fordshow36.jpg

fordshow37.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Feel like going to Carlisle again in August for Corvettes AJ? It would be great to meet you. And have you take a look at the scratches on my Vette! :D

It was my weekend to work, could not go. That hood looks great. Are you gonna be there 6/27 for the GM Nationals?

I think I'll be with Adam in Illinios for Bloomington Gold that weekend.

Feel like going to Carlisle again in August for Corvettes AJ? It would be great to meet you. And have you take a look at the scratches on my Vette! :D

If Adam wants me there, I'll be there... bring food or money... which ever you have the most of. Those scratches might cost ya! :jester::thumbsup:

Ok I finally uploaded my pics and here are a few. A special thanks to AJ and Steve, who not only helped out me and my stang, but sold a lot of product to my friends at the Bad Pony Club.

100_0142.jpg100_0143.jpg100_0145.jpg100_0146.jpg100_0147.jpg

I know, that was later in the day. You should have stuck around. Some forum members wanted to meet you!

I know but i had to go. And if i knew some of them people you had pictures of where going to come around i would have been there.