Customer Service 866.965.0400

Father's Day Sale Now In Effect - 15% Off!!!

Marylander

Question

2009look-FathersDay.jpg

Our Biggest Sale of The Year, Plus Two New Detailing Products!

• Adam's NEW Spot Polishing Pads make paint correction and restoring headlights a snap. Read how below!

• Plus, Adam's now has the best glass cleaning solution in the world, and we back it up with a 110% money back guarantee. You're going to love it!

AND NOW, Just in time to celebrate all DAD & GRADS, Adam's Polishes is having a 15% OFF EVERYTHING SALE!* Just use discount code "FATHER" at checkout. Order by June 15th for guaranteed Father's Day delivery! Sale ends Sunday, June 21 at midnight.

Adam's NEW Focus Pads

Adam's Focus Pads are a family of 4" foam spot pads that you can use with your cordless drill or dual-action polisher. Focus Pad are the ideal solution for removing scratches, scuffs and other superficial blemishes from paint. Use them to remove water spots from glass and restore perfect clarity to plastic headlight lenses, too. Our Focus Pads are also the right solution for polishing tight, hard to reach areas. Visit AdamsPolishes.com now and pick your Focus Pads!

Adam's Glass & Plastic Towel

This new tight-weave microfiber towel is safe for all glass and plastics -- guaranteed never to scratch, dull or damage. Unlike inferior microfiber towels, this towel won't leave behind specks or fine threads. Get yours now individually or part of our special $49.95 Intro Kit: 2 Towels, a Gallon of our new Glass Cleaner and a Bonus 16oz Bottle of Glass Cleaner. Order The Kit Now!

Tip: Keep a dedicated towel in your kit for cleaning glass -- towels used for polishes and waxes contain residues that will create streaks in your glass.

Essentials Detail Kit, Just $149.99 Shipped!

Looking for the perfect Father's Day gift? It's tough to beat Adam's Essentials Car Detailing Kit. This collection includes everything you need to keep a new car looking great or to revive an older finish and bring it back to a better-than-new shine. Kit includes our signature wash bucket, microfiber towles, wash pad, clay bar, drying towel, and much more -- visit our site for the complete list! Get Yours (Or Dad's!) Today!

Thanks Dad!

Just less than a year ago, I became a father.As most parents reading can attest, it’s absolutely wonderful being a parent, especially the first year! Since I was born, my Father has made time, either in person, by phone, or email, to connect with me. Just this morning, I received a, “HEY, I LOVE YOU!” text message from my Dad on my way to work.

This Father’s Day, I’d like to raise a glass to my Father, Tony Pitale. It’s an honor to be your son, as much as it is to be Luca’s Dad. I’m a proud and confident father, and it’s all your fault Dad!

I love you Dad, Happy Father’s Day.

– Adam

*15 off sale exludes non-Adam's items such as Porter Cable DA polishers and Metro Vacs.

25 answers to this question

That trailblazer looks strangely familiar :D

HEY... wait a second... I didn't give permission. I demand compensation!! Send me a gallon of everything now or I sue :jester:

Hey if you want to use any of my picture for a gallon of everything.

figures i order yesterdays special and then the new stuff comes out today so i order the new stuff today and when im done they come out with a 15 percent discount I cant win lol although ashley was nice enough to combine my shipping for me today to save me some money so i cant really complain.

That trailblazer looks strangely familiar :D

HEY... wait a second... I didn't give permission. I demand compensation!! Send me a gallon of everything now or I sue :jester:

Hmmm, how about a free Spot Pad Kit Dylan? Oh, yeah, I already handed you one!! :lolsmack: